POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heavy metal : Re: Heavy metal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heavy metal
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 1 Jun 2009 18:34:40
Message: <op.uuvab1rh7bxctx@e6600>
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 23:06:29 +0200, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

> http://www.vita-mix.com/household/products/neova/

Yeah, I have seen multi-layer cooking pots, but I would tend to classify
those as steel pots. I will admit, though, that there may be sufficient
aluminium in there to noticeably affect the material cost.

As an aside, I do own several "pure" aluminium pots. They work fine, but
they get ugly with old age.

> Highly recommended, btw. :-)
>
> Aluminum conducts heat almost as well as copper and is less prone to
> corrosion and is lighter, so it's a good choice for cookware.

I prefer iron; cookware that lets you cook *and* work out at the same time.

--
FE