POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 17 Feb 2009 04:10:51
Message: <op.uphnszwjmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:41:45 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Phil Cook v2 wrote:

>> Heh indeed though a 'not getting shot' or 'turn off enemy AI' would be
>> nice.
>
> Not having played it, I was under the impression that was a smaller part
> of it than it apparently is.  Would have been cool if they made it
> possible to take an alternate route to avoid all the bad-guys but make
> harder jumps and such.

I've played the demo and the game on someone else's PS3 sometimes you can
avoid them sometimes you have to take them out; my best description of the
game would be a set of really large rooms you can move around freely each
connected by it's own small corridor you have to use.

>>> Which one what? Which set? They're all beautiful. (Visually speaking,
>>> I mean.  No idea about the actual gameplay.)
>>  I meant which Serious Sam?
>
> Well, they're both very pretty! Is there a third?

I've heard rumours.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com