POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 16 Feb 2009 15:31:30
Message: <op.upgondo27bxctx@e6600>
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:02:13 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> Besides, plenty of people ask questions way dumber then me, and they
> don't get flamed.

Because their questions are dumb, and thus harmless. Consider the
possibility that some people are annoyed with you because you challenge
their deeply rooted preconceptions. They cannot defeat you with knowledge.
All they can do is try to make you go away.

Remember: In time, old people always lose.

--
FE