POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
9 Oct 2024 18:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 4 Feb 2009 04:27:03
Message: <op.uotlva15mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:07:50 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Only to clueless people.   It seems to me that the evidence is
> sufficiently overwhelming that anyone who doesn't already believe that
> evolution occurs.

Ah but they don't deny evolution, they deny unplanned evolution. Let's say
that we evolved near a shoreline and that as a species we lost the
majority of our body hair because those without did better in water than
those with and that those without didn't have any problems with protecting
their skin as they were in water. However it is also possible to suggest
that a group suddenly lost their body hair and thus moved to the shore
because those that didn't suffered skin cancers (having lost their
protection) and that this was 'meant' to happen as the water allowed us to
attain our full upright posture which allowed us to utilise our hands more
etc. etc. The outcome's the same, but different cause.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com