POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 10 Feb 2009 11:56:02
Message: <op.uo5anet1mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:19:19 -0000, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake thusly:

> On 2/10/2009 1:47 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> I just want to blow up Megaton, crush Moira's dreams, burn Harold, and
>> shoot all the good guys in the head just to see where it takes me.
>
> I'm looking forward to playing Vault 13* as an evil bad guy :)  Evil
> dreams, here I come!
>
> *I think it is.  It's the one where you find your father.

Oh yes that was cool um Vault 112 [checks] yep. I skipped the whole thing
via the old lady. She just happened to be the first person I spoke to
before being told to make the kid cry.

Annoyingly on Very Hard you get 150% of the experience for killing
someone; although they're much tougher this means I've hit level 20
already. I can still get killed (Talon Company especially are unpleasant
in packs), but it means Radscorpions and the like are just a nuisance and
waste of ammo; heck I'm using the Shishkebab and the Deathclaw Gauntlet on
them to save ammo.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com