POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 10 Feb 2009 04:46:50
Message: <op.uo4qsoramn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:07:24 -0000, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake thusly:

> On 2/9/2009 7:14 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> Syndicate,
>
> Did you hear they're considering doing a remake (as in, a particular
> developer is interested in making it, and trying to secure both the
> rights and funding to pursue the project)?  Now, THAT would be a great
> choice :)

Mmmm Wikipedia suggests it may be an online thing, which would be
interesting; sounds like it could be a bit like EVE.

>> Oh and I'm still playing Fallout3 for the second time and I'll be
>> playing it a third time to explore the Bad Side, and then maybe a fourth
>> time for the Balanced Side, and then maybe a speed run, and then... ;-)
>
> You know, since I finished the story, I just haven't been interested in
> going back and playing any more... it's a shame, as it was really fun
> while I was into it.

I just want to blow up Megaton, crush Moira's dreams, burn Harold, and
shoot all the good guys in the head just to see where it takes me. Saying
that there are annoyances - it seems to be a lot less stable since the PS3
patch; some of the conversations can't be repeated; the random encounters
can be a pain to get; and the annoyance that with a level cap of 20 and a
choice of four perks for that level you need to save just prior to
leveling up in order to try them all out, or play the whole game four
times.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com