POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How much do games crash on your PC? : Re: How much do games crash on your PC? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How much do games crash on your PC?
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 15 Jan 2009 04:47:21
Message: <op.unslg61jmn4jds@phils.mshome.net>
And lo On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:41:45 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake thusly:

>   Is anyone else experiencing crashes with the vast majority of games?
> Do PC games just suck, or is there something wrong with my system?

Just to add to the fun since Fallout3 on the Playstation 3 was patched
I've been having system lock-ups just with that one game, so it's not just
PCs. Perhaps any game that tries to push the hardware to the limit of its
capabilities gains a higher percentage chance of locking up? If you
downgrade the display settings etc. do they lock up as frequently?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com