POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink : Re: Pink Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pink
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 7 Jan 2009 04:35:00
Message: <op.undrkou2mn4jds@phils.mshome.net>
And lo On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:17:29 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/aug/25/genderissues
>
> Just like that, yes. :-)  I always liked evolution just-so stories. I
> think those are exactly the sorts of things that cause people to have a
> hard time believing it - they sound too much like fables of religion
> without any backing, and too easy to poke holes in.  Once you know what
> kinds of evidence evolution actually finds, it makes a lot more sense.

Trouble is I can see these guys sitting around having a conversation like
this:

"So everyone likes blue, but women are drawn to red; why?"
"Um, the sky's blue"
"Yes excellent and everyone knows a blue sky is a good thing"
"Unless it's really cold, or you want it to rain or..."
"Shut-up! Blue is always good. Now what about red why just for women?"
"Men were hunters"
"Yes that's it men were hunters, women foragers they gathered the berries
which were better when red."
"So why don't we all eat holly seeds?"
"Will you shut-up. Blue for sky red for berries. Time to publish methinks"

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com