POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... : Re: Ooo... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooo...
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 20 Jan 2009 07:40:14
Message: <op.un12sbj4mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:27:38 -0000, scott <sco### [at] scottcom> did
spake thusly:

> You see I have no idea what a usertag is, let alone what mine might be
> :-)

Under the Network icon you'll see Sign In/Up (changes to Account
Management when signed in), Playstation Store, and possibly Playstation
Home. If you've already signed up then you can find your usertag
(OnlineID) in Account Management or the top right of the Store.

> I'll try and have a play about next time I'm on there to see how all
> this online malarky works.  Might be a few days though, I have a couple
> of DIY projects to finish first, and I'll get in trouble if I'm seen on
> the PS3 while there are supposedly more important things unfinished

Ah yes my cousin has the same trouble, there are some benfits to being
single :-)

> - who cares if one socket in the kitchen doesn't work because I drilled
> through the cable :-)

'But that's the socket I use the most'

--
Phil Cook