POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs : Re: Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shopping for TVs
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 3 Dec 2008 09:38:01
Message: <op.ullb90j3mn4jds@phils.mshome.net>
And lo On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:03:42 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

> Stephen wrote:
>
>> http://www.girlguiding.org.uk/brownies/
>
> "This area is for cool, highly intelligent and fantastically fantastic
> brownies!"

Our records show this IP address registered to a single male and as such
your visit here has been logged and may be used against you in a court of
law you pervert! Expect a knock on the door from the police within the
minute.

Worrying that I'm only semi-joking.

--
Phil Cook