POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : History of the browser user-agent string : Re: History of the browser user-agent string Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: History of the browser user-agent string
From: Phil Cook
Date: 12 Sep 2008 04:13:17
Message: <op.uhczs7w2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:54:04 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> Eero Ahonen wrote:
>> Ya seriouzly nead to ordar yarself teh ultimat pak of Knowladge.
>
> Yes, CLEARLY it's Monty Python, but....... WHAT?! How the hell did we
> get from web browsers to the Kight of Ni?

The use of ye olde language in a comedy frame would naturally invoke Holy
Grail in certain groups.

If you want a convoluted path try concocting one linking pier fires >
space elevators, which was one I had last night.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com