POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Phil Cook
Date: 9 Sep 2008 10:53:41
Message: <op.ug7x7tuac3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:14:04 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And lo on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:42:25 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull>
>> did spake, saying:
>>
> <snip>
>>>
>>> Sure it is - if you happen to be a WOMAN! :-P
>>  Purely the same logic that applies to a man who supports a non-local
>> football team because that's the team his father supported. ;-)
>
> Thank $DEITY I support Chelsea. My (late) father supported Manchester
> City. $DEITY knows why; he was Londoner as am I

Thank FangleMork I don't support any sports teams at all in anything.

> <snip>
>>> Hmm. Well usually a pair of shoes costs me about £20. ;-)
>>  I think the last time I bought a pair of shoes for that price I was
>> still in high school and it was rather pointless buying anything better.
>
> I wasn't aware you could buy a pair for £20 - except maybe in the sales

I am talking 20 odd years ago when you could catch the bus into town for
thre'pence and still have enough change for fish and chips ;-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com