POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Phil Cook
Date: 9 Sep 2008 05:58:14
Message: <op.ug7kj1kmc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 08 Sep 2008 23:53:24 +0100, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

>   At some point people just have to leave home. That's part of life.

No that's part of Western life, in some cultures this would be considered
the norm and the desire for both parents and children to split as quickly
as possible would be viewed with distaste.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com