POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 Aug 2008 05:17:25
Message: <op.uftiqxiuc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 13 Aug 2008 03:30:05 +0100, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> did spake, saying:

> Jim Henderson wrote:

>>>   http://nomarriage.com/
>>  Holy cow, what a misogynistic site....
>
> I think I spot a trend in this sites complaints, and it ain't pretty.
>
> 'Sex stops after marriage' and 'American women talk about how they cheat'
>
> Yup, obviously it's the woman's fault that the sex stops, because they
> are so done with sex that they just want more of it. I can see the logic
> there; there it goes, dancing it's way away from that argument. The rest
> of the site continues the same way, contradicting each argument it
> makes. It's like Time Cube for misogynists.

Ah come on everyone knows that a women only marries a man in order to
change him into someone they wouldn't marry and don't want to have sex
with... please don't kill me :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com