POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 Aug 2008 05:25:40
Message: <op.ufti4k1yc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:14:36 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

>>  Though that's only a matter of time, with fines if you don't do things
>> correctly.
>
> That would by funny - if it wasn't true...

Scary huh?

>> When I was younger (so much younger than today)
>
> You never needed anybody's help in any way?

Indeed, though these days are gone.

>>> Heh. I guess because *my* parents were always quite distant I forget
>>> what it's like to be a normal family...
>>  I gotta say what with you having a sister I'm surprised how you
>> present yourself;
>
> How do you mean?

I just see those with one sibling as being more outspoken etc. with more
than one you can either get swamped or shout louder, but with just one...
meh just my mental hangup.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com