POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 7 Aug 2008 12:17:10
Message: <op.ufix6qzuc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 07 Aug 2008 16:25:17 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Same thing with the majority of utility bills - the invoice comes
>> through and the payment drawn a few days later.
>
> While handy, it hasn't been available in the USA long enough for me to
> trust it to work reliably. :-) It only took them about 5 or 10 years
> before direct deposit failed to suck. No way am I letting them take it
> *out* without my interaction.

Fair enough, I've had reliable direct deposit for over 15 years, and
direct debit for over 10 which is why I found this rigmarole over positive
credit balance etc. a bit odd.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com