POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : People are crazy : Re: People are crazy Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People are crazy
From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Jul 2008 10:42:15
Message: <op.ueuqylimc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:07:03 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>>      Nah, don't you remember the one with long hair? Or was that
>>> someone else?
>>  Indeed 'twas I; one keeps one's visage from the public view lest it
>> engender dangerous amounts of lust and envy from both ladies and
>> gentlemen alike and cause unprecedented load on those servers that play
>> host to it.
>
> ...you're telling me your load is too big for the servers? o_O

and down into the gutter we fall :-P

> In a related vein... I have been using Lynx shower gel and Lynx
> deodorant for the past year and a half now. So far not one single female
> has attempted to make crazed pashionate love to me.

"Ah Lynx - the smell of teenage desperation" makes me want to sneeze...
then again pretty much everything in the dank dark men's section makes me
want to sneeze. What do these companies do stick some scent in a bottle of
some astringent and then try to market it to men as 'macho'?

> I want my money back! :-P

You mean you paid for that stuff ;-)

--
Phil Cook