POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : People are crazy : Re: People are crazy Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People are crazy
From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Jul 2008 09:35:15
Message: <op.ueunx2u8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:03:42 +0100, St. <dot### [at] dotcom> did spake,
saying:

> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> Phil Cook wrote:
>

>>> You sayin' I ain't pretty? [sniff]
>>
>> Well let's put it this way... the only picture I've seen of you just
>> looks like a footprint in the sand. :-P

You sayin' I ain't got pretty footprints?

>      Nah, don't you remember the one with long hair? Or was that someone
> else?

Indeed 'twas I; one keeps one's visage from the public view lest it
engender dangerous amounts of lust and envy from both ladies and gentlemen
alike and cause unprecedented load on those servers that play host to it.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com