POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : secure way to transfer money? : Re: secure way to transfer money? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: secure way to transfer money?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Jul 2008 07:38:47
Message: <op.ueuihgdoc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:57:59 +0100, Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And just OOC what legal protection does this non-citizen data have in
>> the USA?
>
> 	No idea. Perhaps the same amount of protection citizen data has. None?
> Never thought about it. If they have any information of mine, I just
> assume they'll use and abuse it, laws be damned.

Skimming through on this subject it appears that PDR data is held securely
and is accessible only to people with any form of tenuous link to the
government whatsoever.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com