POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Caller ID spoofing? : Re: Caller ID spoofing? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caller ID spoofing?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 24 Jul 2008 10:51:20
Message: <op.ueswrmeec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:37:41 +0100, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Sabrina Kilian wrote:
>
>> The businesses using it have money, so that law doesn't apply to them.
>> In the US, we only bust kids playing with computers and charge them
>> with being cyber terrorists.
>
> The "terrorist" du jour appears to be a woman and her father taking
> pictures of butterflies on petunias.

On a similar note we've just had the story of someone being asked to stop
taking photos of a kiddies paddling pool - the someone in question being
an 82-year old women taking pictures of an empty pool.

The staff member was just rigorously following the ISRM guidelines that
cleverly don't distinguish between a populated and unpopulated area.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com