POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apply yourself : Re: Apply yourself Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apply yourself
From: Phil Cook
Date: 18 Jul 2008 05:57:38
Message: <op.uehe9sx4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:38:57 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> 1. Describe a time when you worked with others to solve a complex
> problem.

"Would it be feasible to render an Iterated Function System image using a
GPU?" equals

'An international co-operative effort to do blah for blah to solve blah.'

> 2. Please describe an example of when you delivered a high quality piece
> of work that you were proud of.

How about all the time spent in tracking down problems, doesn't ask that
you have to have solved them the report itself could be the high quality
piece of work.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com