POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! : Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it!
From: Phil Cook
Date: 29 Jul 2008 06:52:17
Message: <op.ue1u4oe4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 29 Jul 2008 04:28:13 +0100, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> did spake, saying:

> Let's also repeal all drug laws, but only with respect to law
> enforcement officers. They seize the drugs, let them use them as well.
> After all, their 'down time' is important, so let's not tie them up with
> the legalities of whether they should or shouldn't. Pot and alcohol will
> let them chill out better, and any of the uppers they can get will help
> them perform their duty better.

Heck they could throw parties and sell them. Anyone who buys them and
leaves the party could be stopped, arrested, and have the drugs
confiscated to be thrown back into the party for resale. Now that'd help
with funding.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com