POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Phil Cook
Date: 7 Jul 2008 06:32:36
Message: <op.udw3hzb2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:04:20 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:13:06 +0100, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>
>> Well I've just got an oven back so I'll be able to return to home-cooked
>> meals; found that I had to go buy a new wok though.
>
> Strange, using a wok in an oven :)

Does great roast potatoes. Heh no a shiny new hob to match the oven.

> I must admit that home cooked food is just about all I eat. Except for
> breakfast and when I have to eat out.

Ditto. I'll nuke the odd meal if I know I'm going to be running around or
get a pizza or something in if I'm just feeling lazy (way too many
takeaways around here), but the majority of my meals are home-cooked.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com