POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Jul 2008 10:17:28
Message: <op.udrtznssc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:01:07 +0100, Jim Henderson
<nos### [at] nospamcom> did spake, saying:

But I charge by the word.

>>> And another laugh.  I might actually get some sleep yet tonight. :-)
>>
>> Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x
>
> Right now because I'm talking to you.  5 AM now.
>
> Today's the 4th of July here, so I don't have to work today.

Too many giant spaceships hovering over the cities causing congestion?

Pfft uppity colonials, you don't see us celebrating Consitutional Monarchy
Day.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com