POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Jul 2008 04:08:28
Message: <op.udnnj2eqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 02 Jul 2008 04:30:42 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Hmm it's like at the supermarket check-out I arrange the items to come
>> through the till in the same order I want to pack them I don't
>
> My brother puts all the spoons in one bucket in the dishwasher, all the
> forks in another, etc, so he doesn't have to sort the utensils. (Since I
> can empty the whole dishwasher in the time it takes to re-nuke a cup of
> coffee, I don't really see the savings there.)

Well my dishwashing activities involves a sink, a bowl, and a pair of
yellow gloves; but I do arrange the cutlery in the draining board.

> On the other hand, I have two colors of socks: light and dark. When they
> were out, I buy 20+ pairs of new socks all the same and use them until
> too many wear out. I haven't sorted socks since high school.

I don't even have the light pairs to worry about I just buy black.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com