POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Jul 2008 11:24:28
Message: <op.udn7mkrsc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:25:46 +0100, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> Sad to say I see nothing wrong in your wife's attitude. Now I can make
>> an argument that the 'correct' position may also, depending on design,
>> be 180° away from you and thus right-side-up to your opposite number...
>> sigh yes I am the type of person who wants to straighten frames in
>> receptions, it just itches to see them like that... okay, okay I also
>> tidy up the magazines too; happy now?
>
> Gaah!
>
> Man, I thought *I* was type-a for organizing my son's chain thingy toy
> in hue order.

Why wouldn't it be hue-order to start with? If it's what I think it is (or
close to  it) I'm trying to imagine one that isn't and urgh no that's just
wrong.

> But the plates are another matter. I'm sitting down for a quick lunch,
> maybe a sandwich and chips (crisps for you British folk) on a plate. I'm
> not going to care what direction the art points.
>
> I've threatened to replace the plates with omnidirectional ones.

Heh I already have ones with a symmetrical pattern... the mats they sit on
however are directional :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com