POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Jul 2008 10:13:28
Message: <op.udl9qxr6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 01 Jul 2008 03:55:42 +0100, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:

> I do it by function.

Things I wear the most hang furthest from the hinge, similar items are
stuffed into the drawers.

Heh the weird thing is I'm the one who's called upon to organise shelves
for optimal loading, not that I get any thanks -

"I can't get to X or Y without moving Z"
"Well yeah, but you've got a choice - move Z to get to X or Y; or move
both X *and* Y to get to Z; or remove X, Y, or Z from the cupboard"
"Oh okay"

and before you ask Z tends to be used more then either X & Y combined.

Hmm it's like at the supermarket check-out I arrange the items to come
through the till in the same order I want to pack them I don't understand
people who just tip everything out.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com