POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Write my own review - WTF?!? : Re: Write my own review - WTF?!? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Write my own review - WTF?!?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 Jun 2008 05:01:28
Message: <op.ucojdlw4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:21:02 +0100, Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> did
spake, saying:

> This is a bit of a rant, but I think I have good reason.
>
> I've been working for my company for almost 20 years.  My manager has
> not given me a formal evaluation in seven years, even though I get an
> "I'm working on it" every year when I ask about it.
>
> Last week, I reminded him of my review date passing yet again this year,
> and I received a reply from him that states that I need to write my own
> review.  Note that this is not a self-evaluation for
> comparison against my formal review that he will write.  He wants me to
> write my formal evaluation and he will then modify/append to it.  Ok,
> WTF?!?

Oo do you get to write about yourself in the third person? Heh -

Kyle is like unto a god, his dedication to the company is an example and
inspiration to us all. Indeed many of his achievements have not only
increased our profits, but often have staved off imminent bankruptcy and
liquidation. As such I cannot stress more firmly the need to keep this
gentleman on our payroll and thus conclude that a 100% pay increase
backdated to the start of his employment is in order along with the
retention of a 24-hour on-call masseuse in case he every feels stressed.

There you go let your boss modify/append that :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com