POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh : Re: Have a laugh Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have a laugh
From: Phil Cook
Date: 24 Jun 2008 06:29:19
Message: <op.uc80rmfqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:15:12 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Darren New wrote:
>
>> I once spent 2 or 3 hours looking for my keys, because they were in the
>> wrong pocket of the trousers hanging on the hook. I checked my pocket!
>> They're not there!
>
> Yeah, I've done this.
>
> Also, if my pockets are too small to hold all my items, and I know I
> don't need one of them, I leave it behind. I then spend the whole day
> thinking I've lost something because my pockets are not the correct
> weight. o_O

Heh had this yesterday, parked my car on the drive and got out to open the
garage door and fell into conversation with my neighbour. Put my hands in
my pockets and thought "Where are my car keys?". I've been doing the same
with my camera case it feels weird to go out without it now.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com