POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : shake reduction : Re: shake reduction Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shake reduction
From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 May 2008 04:02:09
Message: <op.ublkjib6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 23 May 2008 01:04:39 +0100, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And lo on Sat, 17 May 2008 18:00:08 +0100, Jim Charter
>> <jrc### [at] msncom>  did spake, saying:
>>
>>> Jim Charter wrote:
>>> A few grabs from last night
>>> http://map-lecturer.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>   Dusk was the one that attracted me to click on it first. Um taken
>> when -  Jan 10, 2007; you been hiding these from us? ;-)
>>
> Hee hee, took me awhile to even see to what you refer; guess I should
> set the date on that camera.

EXIF data - a boon to snoops everywhere.

> I did snap a few shots during the commute home tonight though, the light
> was just gorgeous,

Dawn and twilight are great, trouble is for the first I'd have to wake up
:-) and the second I'm either stuck in traffic with nothing to see or it's
cloudy :-(

> and I snapped a few shots of the maps I drew for today's lectures.  The
> camera goes with me everywhere now, just in a timewarp.

Now wouldn't that be tres cool if true?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com