POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! : Re: STRESS! Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: STRESS!
From: Phil Cook
Date: 29 Apr 2008 11:02:18
Message: <op.uadn3vquc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:29:25 +0100, andrel
<a_l### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

<snip>
> If they had given him the power that goes with this responsibility, he
> should have given these guys the documents that explain the legal
> requirements and told them to go home and come back the next day after
> reading it. As it is his power to do appears to be just below that of
> the cleaning lady.

Yeah the conversation should have run:

"Have you read all the documentation regarding our legal requirements to
document all changes?"
"What legal requirements?"
"Please go and see our QA manager and she'll walk you through it all"

End of responsibilty. If they go through the legal stuff and don't do it,
then it's their fault. If they don't go through the legal stuff after
you've told them about it and subsequently balls it up, then it's their
fault.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com