POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about C++ : Re: A question about C++ Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about C++
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 14 May 2008 12:47:41
Message: <op.ua5kxshi7bxctx@e6600.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Wed, 14 May 2008 12:44:39 +0200, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>> How do you pronounce "cout << 5" in english?
>
>   You don't.

While I personally try to avoid absolutes, I do agree with Warp here. What
is this obsession some people have with speaking code out loud? If the
other person is too far away for direct communication, send the code in an
e-mail or IM. If he is close enough for face-to-face conversation, show
him whatever device you yourself are reading the code from.

--
FE