POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XML: what's it good for? : Re: XML: what's it good for? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XML: what's it good for?
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 19 Mar 2010 13:30:58
Message: <op.u9tr9wfomn4jds@phils>
And lo On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:14:27 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake thusly:

> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> It just means that every time you want to write some XML, you've
>> got to past 8 KB of definitions in at the top.
>
>   What do you need 300 symbols for? Could you even remember that many?

Why even bother with copy&paste? Just create one schema with the
definitions in it and just reference it in any xml document. Of course
you'd have to use it as an element rather than an entity.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com