POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HDMI cable confusion/paranoia : Re: HDMI cable confusion/paranoia Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDMI cable confusion/paranoia
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 11 Mar 2010 09:41:11
Message: <op.u9eq26cimn4jds@phils>
And lo On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:34:30 -0000, Patrick Elliott
<sel### [at] npgcablecom> did spake thusly:

> On 3/10/2010 2:17 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> I'm surprised it took so long to run "House" though, don't the channels
>> offer an online catch-up service?
>>
> Its something in the contract with the broadcaster or something. It
> "must" be delayed that long.

Hmm I suppose it's run at different times in different areas, I can
understand the owners not wanting it made available to anyone with an
internet connection until they've rung all the money out of the standard
broadcasters.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com