POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Network devices hanging explorer : Re: Network devices hanging explorer Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Network devices hanging explorer
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 10 Mar 2010 04:21:27
Message: <op.u9chmarjmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 22:21:04 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is UPnP
>
> SSDP *is* UPnP.

I thought SSDP was what found UPnP devices; so it might freeze because
it's looking or it might freeze because it's trying to interface with it.
But yes turning off SSDP should turn off UPnP too.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com