POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coraline (mini-review) : Re: Coraline (mini-review) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coraline (mini-review)
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 10 Mar 2010 04:31:39
Message: <op.u9ch3ab1mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 20:56:29 -0000, Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
<jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> did spake thusly:

> I recently watched "Coraline" (again)

Don't you mean Caroline :-P

> on Blu-ray.  For some reason, I really enjoy this movie.
<snip>

That's because it's a really good movie. Good voice acting, and they got
the facial expressions just right.

Perhaps it's me though, but in parts the animation seemed a little jerky.
I'd say it was the 24fps judder; but my TV is supposed to support that
natively and I've not noticed it on any other film.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com