POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
9 Oct 2024 00:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 16 Dec 2009 13:15:47
Message: <op.u41mcqdg7bxctx@bigfrog.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:43:12 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> Well, now that I have VMware, I thought I might do that, just for a
> giggle.

Why would you need VMware to run Blender?

> Clearly I'm going to have to sit down and do a whole crapload of reading
> before I can start doing anything interesting with Blender.

http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/
http://www.blender.org/education-help/video-tutorials/
http://blenderunderground.com/video-tutorials/

The one with the mantis is also good, at least if you have sound.

One thing you need to watch out for when going through Blender tutorials
is that they were mostly made with older versions of Blender. The
interface seems to change in peculiar ways even between minor version
bumps, so keyboard shortcuts and such are sometimes different from what a
tutorial claims.

--
FE