POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Optical Mini-Mouse : Re: Optical Mini-Mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optical Mini-Mouse
From: Phil Cook
Date: 10 Sep 2007 10:04:10
Message: <op.tyfyplpgc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:27:18 +0100, Ross <rli### [at] speakeasynet>
did spake, saying:

> "Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote in message
>
>> What's with the Chineese (PRC) anyways?  This
>> weekend they broke into the Pentagon's computers,
>> and now nukes are flying around without orders,
>> hope it's not related.
>
> I think the U.S. propoganda machine is busy at work trying to make the
> PRC
> the bad guys (Not that they need much help! I'm not sticking up for the
> PRC). All of the sudden you have bad food supplies from china? bad toy
> imports? china hacking the DoD? I'm not saying these things are
> falsified,
> but why are they happening now? Why the media attention now?

So the public don't get so antsy when the US defaults on its debt? It's a
bit dumb actually if China starting selling the  bonds it holds it could
really screw the US economy; you don't piss off the people who could dump
your currency into the toilet.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com