POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Denver and Digital cameras : Re: Denver and Digital cameras Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denver and Digital cameras
From: Phil Cook
Date: 10 Sep 2007 12:03:35
Message: <op.tyf38m2ec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:54:00 +0100, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:

> And a fourth - I have a PowerShot A710 and it's a wonderful wee beastie.
>   6x optical zoom, good battery life, optical viewfinder (as Phil says,
> saves the juice), pretty good manual settings for a compact and the auto
> mode is also very intelligent. And it even claims to take a standard
> Canon lens via a neat little adaptor, although I haven't tried this
> yet...

That's something I've been wanting to try too, that and the underwater
case; I don't think they're on the A5xx's though (without checking). OOC
what's the input flap like on the A710, the A620's is a little finicky and
I've no idea why they didn't make it the same slide and flip as the memory
card slot. I also wish it would save drive mode for the Program settings,
I like my continous drive it's damn handy when you lack image
stabilisation.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com