POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ze moon : Re: ze moon Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ze moon
From: Phil Cook
Date: 31 Aug 2007 06:05:59
Message: <op.txw4zqp2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 31 Aug 2007 05:40:28 +0100, Brian Elliott
<NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>> And lo on Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:04:47 +0100, Tim Cook
>> <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> did spake, saying:
>>
>>> don't you know that with just one piece of information about you, like
>>> your abbreviated first name, They can find out every detail about your
>>> entire life and steal your identity/soul/ham sandwich?
>>
>> Not my ham sandwich! The fiends. Oh and you know studies have shown
>> that tinfoil hats increase the power of any brain-altering rays. The
>> original premise was a scam concocted by the CIA/NSA/MJ12 to make
>> anyone who thought they'd need mind protection more susceptible to it.
>>
>> Thoughts on the photos by the way?
>
> Thet are most lovely!

Ta muchly.

> I particularly liked the moon filtered through trees. :-)

They came out better then I thought, or to be more precise of the
half-hourish spent arranging and taking the shots I got at least four I
was happy with :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com