POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD solves my life : Re: XKCD solves my life Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD solves my life
From: Phil Cook
Date: 6 Mar 2008 04:33:02
Message: <op.t7k8t9hcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:26:30 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> First time I heard of it was a reference in the Simpsons. Neither of
>> the Bratii had heard of it, so I guess it never really took-off in
>> Europe.
>
> Maybe I missed this part... who the hell are "the Bratii"?

Tcch I thought you read my blog :-P My cousins Bratus Minor (6) and Bratus
Major (um 11/13?) not to mention Devil Child (2ish). Oh and before anyone
points out my failure to recall my cousins' ages realise you're conversing
with someone that has to do a quick calulation involving birth year and
current year to determine his own.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com