POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Phil Cook
Date: 6 Mar 2008 04:01:46
Message: <op.t7k7euvkc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:30:57 -0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

>>> Right side instead of the wrong side, or instead of the left side? :)
>>  The latter.
>
> Yeah, there's some theory that one side of the brain is more analytical
> and the other is more emotional, or something like that. (I can't
> remember which is supposedly which though.) Presumably it's a reference
> to that.

The left-side of your brain, which deals with the right-side of your body,
is supposedly the more analytical; with the right-side (left-side of the
body) being emotional etc. That's why left-handed people are supposedly
more creative.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com