POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Phil Cook
Date: 5 Mar 2008 07:01:53
Message: <op.t7jk1gsqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:35:38 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>> No. I took evening classes for drawing.
>>  Which you mentioned here and in your blog, except I don't recall
>> seeing any conclusion?
>
> Eventually the course came to a close. (Shortly before Christmas
> actually.)

I did wonder, but it seemed you'd only attended about two classes.

> Did I meet some new people? Well, I met 4 little old ladies who weren't
> very talkative. (At least, not to me.)

Will I never be rid of Chorlton? "Hello little old lady"

> Did I learn to draw? No.
>
> Did I improve my drawing skills? Well, slightly.

Which implies you could already draw and therefore could not be taught how
to draw :-P

> Did I learn *anything* useful? Yes, probably.

Probably?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com