POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! : Re: I have a blog too now...! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have a blog too now...!
From: Phil Cook
Date: 5 Mar 2008 05:45:19
Message: <op.t7jhfhk4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:49:41 -0000, Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom>
did spake, saying:

> http://runevision.com/blog/
>
> It's mainly about my master thesis for a start.

Ah just wait, soon it'll morph into you telling us what you're currently
listening to and what you had for breakfast ;-)

> I was surprised that Blogger.com would let me have the blog on my own
> site and with my completely own design without requiring any components
> installed on my server.

Well it is Google, they seem to be quite good at doing that sort of thing.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com