POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Donald Duck - 282KB Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Donald Duck - 282KB
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Mar 2008 12:18:39
Message: <op.t7h42liec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:48:54 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

>>> Look, it sucked, OK? (And I'm not supposed to my using the PostIt(tm)
>>> notes on my desk for drawing cartoon characters during work hours.)
>>> Just assume you already saw it and start with the pointing and the
>>> laughing...
>>  Ah well if you won't I'll snaffle a PostIt instead so here's the
>> before.
>
> Hint: Yours looks vastly better than any of mine.

But we'll never really know that unless you show us :-)

Anyway tech-wise the original drawing was drawn on a 3" square yellow
Z-note with an HB pencil then scanned in at 150dpi. I did the vectoring in
PSP7 and not counting the original background I've 2 raster layers and 7
vector layers with 11 objects; and I really couldn't be arsed to do the
hat. It still needs some tweaking and smoothing, but as I'd already wasted
just under ½hr on it meh!

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com