POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on motherboard Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on motherboard
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 17 Mar 2008 13:01:35
Message: <op.t759ouvd7bxctx@e6600>
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:22:45 +0100, Gail Shaw sa dot com>

<"<initialsurname"@sentech> wrote:
> "Fredrik Eriksson" <fe79}--at--{yahoo}--dot--{com> wrote in message
>
>> Personally though, I would recommend one of these:
>> http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=312&catId=20
>> http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=317&catId=22
>>
>> Less bling and more function.
>
> But I like the bling. *g*

Then perhaps this one:
http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=314&catId=20

More expensive, but you can see your own reflection in it.
There is also a gun metal black version:
http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=313&catId=20

Keep in mind that transparent windows are a bad thing if you want a quie

computer.

> Seriously, the second one looks nice. Very nice.

It is also considerably smaller (though still fairly roomy on the inside
).

Check that the PSU is powerful enough for your needs first though.

--

FE