POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on motherboard Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on motherboard
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 16 Mar 2008 15:07:23
Message: <op.t74kulee7bxctx@e6600>
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:30:18 +0100, Gail Shaw sa dot com>
<"<initialsurname"@sentech> wrote:
> I'm so sick of tearing my hands on the inside of a PC case. These days, I
> don't buy anything other than a full tower case. Plus, since I usually
> have
> 2-3 hard drives and 2 DVD drives in a machine, I need a full tower to fit
> them in without squashing the drives together.

I find that full tower cases tend to just give you a lot of empty space
where you do not need it, and force you to use longer cables. There are
some really good midi-tower cases by Antec that are very easy to work
with. Some think they are expensive, but they are well worth it.

--
FE