POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 15 Feb 2008 17:09:47
Message: <op.t6k6ilc27bxctx@e6600.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:09:57 +0100, alphaQuad
<alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> that was the letter to media

They are still your words, are they not?

> and you left out what to do.
>
> find out what he had been given and report your findings.
> written to the media ...

[From the original post, also in the "letter to media" part:]
"Do this or you become partially responsible for all future shootings."

So unless they (i.e. the media, and also a few senators) follow your
orders, they are responsible for the acts of murderers?

> come on people I know there is a brain in there
> somewhere

I realise that you are trying to insult my intelligence here, but perhaps
you should question your own as well. Seriously, how do you think it will
help your cause to send an outright insulting letter to major media
corporations as well as several senators, including perhaps-soon-president
Obama? Not just one copy either, but *everyone* should send one lest they
be considered "also part of the problem".

If you want to affect some real change, start by treating those you
address with some respect. Perhaps then they will feel inclined to
actually listen. Until then, *you* are part of the problem.

--
FE