POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition : Re: My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
From: Phil Cook
Date: 14 Feb 2008 05:15:40
Message: <op.t6ier41mc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:39:59 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

>>> Uh... why? It's not like anybody would read it...
>>  Ditto Nicolas.
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/140
>
> Points of note:
>
> 1. This was posted several months ago.
>
> 2. Nobody read it.

Odd I've read the entry before it, I've read the entry after it, and the
contents of the one you've linked to is familiar to me... so um yes I read
it.

>> Wait one second you've seen this episode? *You've* watched Buffy the
>> Vampire Slayer?
>
> Ooo, you're quick today. :-P

Well I'd have been expected you to get confused, say WTF the lot, and then
never watch another episode. :-)

> I have watched several, yes. I know somebody who is an utter Buffy
> nutter. Personally I don't find it all that entertaining...

What you don't find Giles entertaining "I just think it's rather odd that
a nation which prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to
strap on forty pounds of protective gear in order to play rugby" or Willow
"Excuse me - Jewish; not all of us worship Santa"

> I prefer Charmed.

Saw some of the first season and didn't gel with it, missed a load then
caught something about Rose (daughter of a White Lighter) coming in, then
Shannen disppeared, there was a marriage to that White Lighter, the birth
of their son, and Phoebe working as an Agony Aunt and her relationship
with some demon called Balthazar; I just enjoyed listening to "How Soon is
Now?" at the beginning. It's not a show I watch.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com