POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Phil Cook
Date: 28 Feb 2008 10:45:59
Message: <op.t68regkmc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:20:24 -0000, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And lo on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:24:19 -0000, Bill Pragnell
>> <bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:
>>> Excellent. I once woke myself up whilst trying to fend off an enraged
>>> velociraptor when my knee connected with the wall. Good to know my
>>> subconscious has all bases covered...
>>  [Makes note who to IM in case of velociraptor attack]
>
> I wouldn't depend on it, I never found out if my strategy was effective!

I don't know, I'm sure our government would make you Consultant in Charge
of Dinosaur Attacks given that level of experience.

>> Dream-wise it's been pretty quiet in my head recently (which is a good
>> thing) I didn't even get anything out of the sudden awakening due to
>> earthquake. Currently I go to bed, everything goes dark, then
>> everything goes light as I wake up and wait a couple of minutes for my
>> alarm to go off... I guess the alien abductors have switched to a
>> different formula :-P
>
> Have a stilton nightcap. Guaranteed to get hot and cold running
> dinosaurs in both frontal lobes.
>
> :)

Ah, so that's where I've been going right.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com